Become part of the icotek Group as a
Part time or full time
Essential Job Functions
- You will engage regularly with icotek‘s marketing team, headquartered in Germany to get broad exposure to our entire business and establish strategic direction.
- You will coordinate, implement and further develop various B2B marketing activities that drive brand awareness and generate demand through online and offline channels.
- You will support the creative direction in conception and design, targeting the American market.
- You will drive marketing engagement in the US market, identify opportunities to increase revenue and support current ad placements.
- You will support coordination of trade shows.
- You will edit German marketing materials to address the US market.
- English as their native language; German language skills are not required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related.
- 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role at a B2B company.
- Well rounded marketing experience with an eye for technology, content and design.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop / Indesign).
- You are full of creative ideas and also able to implement them promptly.
- You own the ability to work independently while integrating well with the Creative Direction.
- Photography experience or interest a plus.
- You have a positive, friendly attitude, high level of creativity and personal commitment to your work.
- Availability for a one month training/onboarding in our headquarter in Germany.
Benefits & Features
- Experience in an innovative industry with an international and fast growing company at our North American headquarters in downtown Chicago, IL.
- The task of developing marketing for the US market.
- Opportunity for growth.
Who we are
Founded in 1995 in Germany, icotek has become an innovative leader in cable management technology & EMC solutions for numerous industries. icotek manufactures and exports high quality products that are “made in Germany” to over 60 countries all over the world. icotek has been present in US and Canadian markets for over 10 years.
icotek North America, headquartered in Chicago, IL, provides complete customer and product support to the US, Canada and Mexico.
How you can apply
Are you interested in challenging and varied tasks in a future-oriented and innovative industry?
Please send resumes to
3435 N Kimball Ave | Chicago, IL 60618
or send an e-mail to email@example.com
icotek Corp. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org