For applications with lower ingress protection requirements icotek offers » brush plates and brush strips for round and rectangular cut-outs.
For a secure and structured cable management and strain relief of electrical lines icotek offers several » strain relief plates for various mounting methods.
For protected routing of cables at the exterior icotek offers » cable protection conduits in various sizes and materials.
Fields of application for icotek cable management products in industrial automation and robotics are e.g.
- Supply of power and control cables through the robot body
- Supply of power and control cables from the control panel to the robot cell
- Routing of control cables into the end effector (e.g. gripping system)
- Cable routing and strain relief within drag chains
- Routing of cables into control boxes of e.g. conveyors
In general, icotek products have a high quality and outstanding efficiency. All icotek products are quick and easy to install and to be assembled with cables, during the initial installation and in maintenance or retrofitting cases.
The icotek cable entry components comply with important approvals and standards such as IP and UL rated protection, UL recognition, ECOLAB detergent resistance or UV resistance according to ISO 4892-2A, which makes icotek a strong and reliable partner for automation & robotics..