Become part of the icotek Group as a
Inside Sales Associate
Full Time / Part Time
As a rapidly expanding company we are looking for a high-energy, customer support focused Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Associate will work directly with our Outside Sales team, our Rep Network, Distribution partners and end users. Some travel (U.S. predominately) may be required. The candidate will report directly with the Chief Operating Officer and Business Development Manager, and as a team member they will work with the Outside Sales Managers coordinating their sales efforts and supporting our partners. Providing quotations and sample products to customers as well as representing the company at regional and national trade shows will be a requirement.
- Work with internal icotek team as well as OEM, Distribution and Rep Firm Partners to develop sales throughout the US
- Become Primary Point of Contact for existing customers while supporting their needs as well as uncover new customers and targets
- Provide first level of product support to customers
- Facilitate customers requirements through Distribution partners. Manage RFQs and Quotation Process
- Contact new prospects and leads to uncover potential and qualify account
- Follow up on Leads and relay opportunities to appropriate icotek personnel
- Work with ERP system to properly track efforts
- Represent icotek at Regional or National Trade Shows when necessary
- 2-3 years experience in B2B or B2C sales (preferred)
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
Benefits & Features
- Full Time or Part Time positions available
- Great Salary and Bonus Program
- Health and 401K Plans (Full Time positions only)
Who we are
Founded in 1995 in Germany, icotek has become an innovative leader in cable management technology & EMC solutions for numerous industries. icotek manufactures and exports high quality products that are “made in Germany” to over 60 countries all over the world. icotek has been present in US and Canadian markets for over 10 years.
icotek North America, headquartered in Chicago, IL, provides complete customer and product support to the US, Canada and Mexico.
How you can apply
Are you interested in challenging and varied tasks in a future-oriented and innovative industry?
Please send resumes to
3435 N Kimball Ave | Chicago, IL 60618
or send an e-mail to email@example.com
icotek Corp. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org