Punch Driver Set BASIC
Hand Hydraulic Punch Driver & Accessories
The compact, lightweight hand hydraulic punch driver makes it easy to punch holes into stainless V2A steel, mild steel, aluminum or plastics with a max. sheet thickness of 3 mm (0,118") (V2A: 2 mm (0,079")), due to its high hydraulic force. The cylinder of the punch driver rotates 360° on 3 axles, so maximum flexibility even in hard-to-reach places is provided.
The punch driver can be used with all icotek punches and also with punches of other manufacturers.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 hand hydraulic punch driver (weight: 4.4 lb)
- 1 draw stud 3/8" UNF to 3/4" UNF, L: 110 mm (4,331")
- 1 draw stud 3/4" UNF, L: 130 mm (5,118")
- 1 spacer
- 1 tube lubricant
- 1 HSS co-pilot drill (multi step drill)
- 1 robust plastic storage case